Life As A CISO – Q&A with Lodrina Cherne
August 19 • 2:00 pm (ET)
Life as a CISO is a dynamic content series that aims to up-level the cybersecurity industry — and all of us working in it.
Hosted by Axonius CISO and SANS Faculty Fellow Lenny Zeltser, the series:
- Spotlights cutting edge cybersecurity practitioners
- Shares innovative approaches to today’s most complex security problems
- Offers practical career advice that you can take action on right now
On Wednesday, August 19 at 2 p.m. ET, Lenny will sit down for a virtual fireside chat with Lodrina Cherne, certified SANS instructor and Principal Security Advocate at Cybereason.
The two will cover Lodrina's unique career path — including how she carved out a custom role within Cybereason. They’ll chat about Lodrina’s deep expertise in and passion for digital forensics and incident response (fun fact: she once used that knowledge to help acquit more than 200 foreign imprisoned senior military officers in Turkey!).
They’ll touch on relevant workplace topics, too, like:
- Why it’s essential to create and promote diverse, forward-thinking teams
- How to succeed in newly formed roles and departments
- Ways to stay balanced when working in high-pressure security roles
RSVP to claim your spot now!